9. write a long apology

 Dear the people I care about,



    I'm sorry if I was unreasonable over the years. I want my future to be how I picture it, and if that means losing some people along the way to achieve my goal it's just something I will do. To protect myself, and sanity. You guys are the most craziest people I know, and although I accept you for what you are and what you do I can't take the stress. Im only one person, and I cover my feelings when I'm around you to spare you. so I apologize if this sounds selfish. But mother, siblings, family, and friends. I can't be everywhere at once. I'm sorry. I can't be there every time their's trouble anymore. I have a future now. God has blessed me with many oppurtuntities  so I don't struggle like most. Im not going to let him down nor myself. If you love me you'll accept this and cheer for me. If you don't, don't get lost at the top where I'll soon be headed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog